A perpetual student, now PharmD student, trying to find her way through life with the help of friends and family.
My site name is sort of a play on words. My middle name is Grace, but also I have been given a new life through the grace of God, hence the name “Life From Grace.” Here, you get a tiny glimpse into the struggles, joys, and other random experiences that happen in my life.
A little bit more about me:
- I’m a language lover.
- I believe that chocolate is a gift to mankind.
- I’m a huge C.S. Lewis fan.
- It’s currently 12 degrees in the first week of November and I’m beginning to question why I live in the Midwest…
- I want to travel the word.
- love reading and being outside, but if I try to read outside in the summer, I usually end up just taking a nap…which is okay too.
- I like winter because I like wearing warm fuzzy socks.