Welcome to my blog!
My site name is sort of a play on words. My middle name is Grace, but also I have been given a new life through the grace of God, hence the name “Life From Grace.” Here, you get a tiny glimpse into the struggles, joys, and other random experiences that happen in my life. I’m a recent college graduate who studied physiology, and am attempting to figure out the next step in life, but I’ve always enjoyed writing, so I hope that you all enjoy the thoughts and ramblings and poetry that will inevitably occur here. Life doesn’t always happen the way you want it to, but I’ve found that if you just take the adventure one step at a time with family and friends, then it is much more enjoyable!
Here are some fun facts about me!
1) I love dogs! Large, small, fluffy, I love them all!
2) I believe that chocolate is a gift to mankind.
3) I’m a huge C.S. Lewis fan.
4) It’s currently 12 degrees in the first week of Novemeber and I’m beginning to question why I live in the midwest…
5) My favorite color is purple.
6) One day I want to travel to India.
7) I’m currently attempting to learn Irish Gaelic (Gaeilge), but it’s difficult with no one to speak with.
8) My faith in God does not make life easier, but more bearable with someone to shoulder the load.
9) I love reading and being outside, but if I try to read outside in the summer, I usually end up just taking a nap…which is okay too.
10) I like winter because I like wearing warm fuzzy socks.
Thanks for reading! 🙂